Last updated on October 11th, 2022 at 09:22 pm
Travel with the best Hawaiian Airlines for your next Vacation
Book your tickets with ease to your dream destination with Hawaiian Airlines. Travelling with Hawaiian is going to be an experience of lifetime. They will make your flying experience the best and memorable one. Travel with utmost comfort with Hawaiian and have the best time. They provide you with top notch services. The customer service of Hawaiian Airlines is available round the clock for your convenience. Travelling will give you a break from the daily routine and rejuvenate your soul.
Read Also :- Jet Blue Airways
Know your Travel Partner
Hawaiian Airlines is known as the flag carrier of the largest airline in the U.S. state of Hawaii. It started commencing its operations on October 6, 1929. It is the tenth largest commercial airline in the united states. It is based in Honolulu, Hawaii. The airlines also has its crew base located at Los Angeles International Airport. It operates its flights to Asia, Australia, Hawaii, New Zealand, French Polynesia, American Samoa, and the United States mainland. It has a fleet size of 62 and covers 34 destinations. The frequent flyer program at Hawaiian Airlines is known as Hawaiian Miles.
Hub Airport: Daniel K. Inouye International Airport
Fleet Size: 62
Headquarters: Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Number of destinations covered:-
Current Operating Routes
- Honolulu to New York
- Honolulu to Boston
- Honolulu to Jackson
Top 5 Destinations
- French Polynesia
- South Korea
- New Zealand
Destinations with Cheap Airfares
- San Diego
Real Also :-EVA Airlines
Important policies to go through
It is always a safer side when you go through the airlines policies before travelling. Every Airlines has different policies and you must check them out in order to avoid any inconvenience. These are the policies of Hawaiian Airlines:
- Baggage Policy- Two bags are allowed for check in for each person without any additional charge. Baggage weight is checked to ensure that it meets the baggage allowance policies. Baggage weighing more than 45kgs won’t be allowed. Baggage for travel between the U.S., Australia, New Zealand, or French Polynesia that weighs more than 32 kgs will not be accepted.
- Cancellation Policy- The tickets for Hawaiian Airlines are non-transferable and non-refundable. Tickets cancelled within 24 hours of the booking will be entitled a full refund without any fees. Fully unused ticket can be transferred to transportation for one year from the date of purchase.
- Check-in Policy- The passengers are able to obtain the seat assignments within 24 hours before the departure time using online check-I or upon check-in at the airport. Passengers can select a seat using a seat map if it is available during Kiosk check-in. You can pay the additional baggage fee online when you check in.
- Food and Beverages- Food and beverages are provided in business and first-class bookings with complimentary drinks. In economy class no complimentary meal is provided whereas you can purchase anything from the crew cart.
- Change Date Policy- For any changes in the flight bookings any applicable difference is payable. No refund will be made if the flight changes are made and the new flight fare is less than the original fare.
- Additional Services- Hawaiian airlines provides you with extra comfort with more legroom, additional amenities to make your travel experience the best one.
Cabin Classes in detail
You can select which class you wish to travel in cabin basic, economy, business class and first class.
Cabin basic tickets are non-refundable and are not eligible for upgrades. Standby isn’t allowed.The flights aren’t eligible for bonus miles. No complimentary food or beverage is provided.
- Economy tickets are non-refundable, the passengers can’t select tickets until check-in and the flights aren’t eligible to earn miles. Complimentary food and beverage are provided.
- Premium Economy includes extra comfort services like in-flight entertainment, non-alcoholic beverages . meals and snacks. International passengers also get a free amenity kit.
- Business class features 180 degrees lie-flat seat includes, free in-flight entertainment, complimentary meal and beverage, lounge access, 2 checked bags for free, a pillow and blanket and an amenity kit.
- In first class lie-flat recliner seats are provided with footrest equipped with AC power and USB ports, personal tablets for entertainment meals and beverages and baggage service from a dedicated flight attendant. Access to premier club lounges. Also, 50% miles can be earned on first class bookings.
Read Also :- Japan Airlines
Frequent Flyer Program
The frequent flyer program at Hawaiian Airlines is known as Hawaiian Miles. It helps you manage upcoming bookings online, earn miles that you can redeem for booking flight tickets, hotels etc. You can share your miles with your friends and family as well. You can earn these miles on your next flight booking or on everyday purchases. These miles can be redeemed on flight bookings for as low as 7500 miles. It benefits you with the first and second checked baggage fees when you are travelling within the neighbor islands. These miles can be earned as per how far you fly not how much you spend. These miles have no blackout dates and no expiry date. Hawaiian Miles can be redeemed for any seat booking in the main cabin. There’s also a credit card offer you can earn 50,000 miles when you spend $2000 on purchases within the first 90 days of activation. You will also receive a 50% companion discount on round trip coach travel between Hawaii and the mainland on Hawaiian Airlines. Earn 3x miles on every dollar spent on flight tickets purchases, 2x miles on the gas, dining and grocery purchases and 1x miles on all other purchases.
Safety precautions amid COVID-19
- Covid tests are required by everyone flying on Hawaiian Airlines for the safety of the passengers and the staff.
- Wearing face masks is mandatory at all times as the health and safety of the guests and employees is our main priority.
- The cleaning procedures are enhanced across the airports and aircrafts.
- The counters and kiosks are disinfected multiple times a day.
- Hand sanitizers are readily available for travelers on board and at the airports.
- The safe distancing is being maintained at the airport and while boarding. 6 feet markers are placed on the ground gates, ticket counters and baggage claim areas.
- The children below 2 years can exempt the policy.
Tips to book at better Airfare
You can get the cheapest tickets of Hawaiian Airlines just by following a few tips:
- Booking the tickets on Tuesdays and Wednesdays are cheaper than other weekdays. The prices are comparatively low on these days.
- When you fly on Tuesday and Wednesday you will save an average of $73 per ticket. Sundays are the most expensive to fly with Hawaiian Airlines.
- The flexible travel dates will provide you the best deals on bookings as the fares have a lot more difference than the normal fares.
- You can definitely call the customer care and they will provide you the best ongoing offers on the bookings.
- Visiting the ticket counter at the airport is also helpful as they have the best price tickets for you.
- Making the reservations at least 15-20 days prior will be comparatively cheaper and save you a lot of money.
How to Contact Customer Support Team?
Phone- You can contact the customer support team on call. They are available round the clock for you. The educated personnel provide you with the most reliable information. The have dedicated teams for separate issues that will help resolving your issue quickly and you will be provided with the best solution.
Mail- You can subscribe to the mail newsletter for getting regular updates on the offers going on. You can also mail your issues to the customer support and they will provide a relevant solution to your issue within 48 hours.
Live Chat- Live chat option is available 24*7. You can opt for live chat from the app or website. Educated and dedicated personnel are available to provide you the most relevant and authentic information. They will provide you all sorts of information regarding flight status, bookings, cancellations, offers etc.
- “Hawaiian airlines is following all the safety measures including social distancing. The flights are on time and the crew is very professional and friendly.”
- “Hawaiian is by far the best airlines I have travelled with. I have flown on Hawaiian 7-8 times and always had the best experience. The food and entertainment were fantastic and staff was friendly.”
- “Love the fun on flight and the vibe. The flight attendants were friendly and cool as they offered the passengers many times if they needed anything.”
- “Excellent experience during Covid. Complimentary sandwich and juice was provided. It is the best long beach airport carrier. Legroom was good.”
Official Website- www.hawaiianairlines.com
Customer Service- 1877-426-4537
Calling Hours- 24*7
Best time to call-
Alternative Methods- Facebook, web, twitter.