Last updated on November 2nd, 2022 at 10:43 am
It always comes in handy to know crucial information about your travel partner. It makes your journey more comfortable & fun. So, let’s start with looking up the best ways to contact EVA Air.
Get in Touch with the Airline Representatives – EVA Air Contact Information
|Customer Support||City Selector|
|Customer Service Number||+1 (800) (695) (1188)|
|Infinity MileageLands Service Center||1-310-3626600|
EVA Air Page Overview
EVA Air, also known as Evergreen Airways, is a Taiwanese-based international airline. It was founded in the year 1989 and commenced its operations on July 1st, 1991. It is also rated as a 5-star airline by Skytrax and is the 2nd largest Taiwanese airline after the China airline.
|Headquartered||Luzhu, Taoyuan City|
|Unique Selling Point||High-quality services|
Explore the Whole Wild World – Destinations Covered By EVA Airways
Generally, most of the flights of EVA Airways departures from the Taiwan Taoyuan International airport, which is the central hub of the airways. EVA serves around 40 international destinations in Australia, Europe, North America, and Asia. At the same time, it serves only 3 domestic destinations.
Popular Destinations Of EVA Air
Every passenger wants a hassle-free journey. For that, the main motive of the traveler is to check that the airline is flying to famous international destinations. Because this will lead to help them to travel on an available direct flight instead of changing to a stopover with some different airlines. Thus, EVA Air is one of them because the main focus of the airline is to travel internationally.
- International Destinations
- Hong Kong
- Kuala Lumpur
- Domestic Destinations
Learn About All the EVA Air Cabin Classes and Their Features
This class falls under the most affordable fare. Passengers traveling on short-haul flights are recommended to travel in economy class. EVA Air offers multiple services in the economy cabin class, resulting in greater passenger comfort.
Thus, the amenities you will enjoy in economy class are
- In-flight entertainment.
- Complimentary meals.
- 2 free checked-in bags.
- 1 free carry-on and 1 personal item.
This cabin class satisfies both business and leisure travelers. The cabin class is stylish yet simple with elegant colors. This class has better legroom space and services than the economy class. One can enjoy the private area, high efficiency, and modern, more comfortable seat guarantees complete relaxation.
Thus, the amenities you will enjoy under premium economy are
- Seat 38inches long and 19.5inches wide.
- Extra leg room.
- In-flight entertainment.
- Complimentary meals.
- Premium economy overnight kit.
- Blanket and pillow set.
- USB plugs.
- Travel-sized toiletries.
Premium Laurel/ Business Class
This cabin class falls under the luxury cabin class of EVA Air. Passengers traveling in this class can experience the seat as a flatbed. One can experience superior comfort and supreme luxury. In comparison, a passenger traveling in this class will get more leg space and comfortable seats in the length and width with privacy in the aircraft.
Thus, the amenities you will enjoy under premium laurel/ business class are
- Lie-flat bed.
- In-flight entertainment.
- Complimentary meals.
- Complimentary alcoholic beverages.
- Supreme amenity travel kit.
- Access to VIP lounge.
- Exclusive check-in.
- Priority baggage.
Royal Laurel Class
This is EVA air’s most luxurious cabin class. One will get good privacy while traveling in this cabin class. Passengers will get a luxurious flying experience. The aircraft offers a flatbed approximately 2metres long, a cabinet for shoes, and a space to hang your jacket.
Thus, the amenities you will enjoy in the royal laurel cabin class are
- Inflight entertainment.
- Top notch dine-in experience with wine.
- Exclusive amenity travel kit.
- Comfortable and warm pajamas.
- Fiji water.
- Order meals online.
- Baggage priority.
- Priority baggage drop-off.
Enjoy a Suite of Onboard Luxuries – EVA Air Inflight Services
|InFlight Services||Economy||Premium Economy||Premium Laurel||Royal Laurel|
|Access to VIP lounge||NA||NA||✔||✔|
|Blanket and pillow set||NA||✔||✔||✔|
Rules & Regulations for All Services – EVA Airlines Policy
- Eva Air offers its customer to carry bags according to a piece and weight system.
- Passengers traveling between Canada and the United States can carry bags via the piece system. In other countries, passengers can carry bags according to the weight system.
- Passengers traveling under business class, premium, and royal laurel can carry 2 carry-on baggage with a maximum weight of 7kg each and a personal item such as a laptop bag or handbag.
- Passengers traveling under economy and premium economy class can carry 1 carry-on baggage with a maximum weight of 7kg and a personal item such as a laptop bag or handbag.
- Passengers traveling in premium, royal laurel, and business class can carry two checked-in bags of weight up to 32kgs and dimensions not exceeding 62inches, including the handle and the wheels.
- Eva Air offers its passenger to carry one checked-in bag traveling in a premium economy fare with a maximum weight of 28kgs and dimensions not exceeding 62inches.
- Passengers traveling in economy class can carry 2 checked-in bags with a maximum weight of 23kgs and dimensions not exceeding 62inches.
- Passengers with a discounted economy fare can carry 1 checked-in bag with a maximum weight of 23kgs and dimensions not exceeding 62inches.
Learn to make Flight Cancellation & Refund Claims Quickly
- The airline offers a full refund on tickets booked to and from Canada and America at least a week before the scheduled departure. The cancellation should be done within 24 hours of booking.
- The airline covers both non-refundable and refundable fares under the cancellation policy.
- On cancellation of non-refundable fares, the airline will only refund you the airport taxes.
- The cancellation fee for domestic destinations starts from $50. At the same time, the cancellation fee for international flights starts from $100.
- Passenger traveling with Eva Air will get a full refund if cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking.
- The passenger will get a refund for the original mode of payment.
- Tickets purchased via a third-party agent are not eligible to be refunded by the airline. For the refunds, you directly have to contact the third-party representative.
- Eva Air will provide its passenger with a full refund if the airline cancels the flight or denies boarding.
- The airline will provide you with a refund on your unused part of the ticket.
- Eva Air generally provides a refund in 7-10 business days.
- You can change your flight within 24 hours of booking at no cost.
- The airline will charge you the flight change fee and fare difference if you make changes after 24 hours of making a purchase.
- The airline will charge you the administration fee if you make changes at the ticket counter or the airport customer desk.
- In case of a passenger has the airline’s membership or refundable tickets, then the airline will waive off the light change fee.
- The passenger can make same-day flight changes by paying the flight change fee and the difference in fare.
- After the same-day flight change, your flight gets departs within three hours of the scheduled departure.
- The flight change fee for EVA Air falls between $50 to $300.
- Eva Air charges a date change fee ranging between $50 to $400.
- EVA Air offers free-of-cost name correction or change within 4 hours of making a purchase.
- If you make corrections after 4 hours of making a purchase, the airline will charge you the name correction fee.
- You can change or correct your name using the airline’s official site or via a customer support representative.
- The airline will charge you a fee of $50 for your name correction or change fee.
- You can select your seat while making a new reservation at EVA Air.
- Passenger who hasn’t selected their seat can select it at the time of online check-in or after making a reservation using the manage booking portal.
- Passengers can select a seat 12 hours before the scheduled departure by paying a minimal cost.
- Passenger who has made the seat selection at the time of online check-in that is 48hours before the scheduled departure doesn’t have to pay any additional amount.
- The airline can relocate your seat due to safety measures or operational needs.
- The airways charges a seat selection fee of $50 for short-haul flights and $160 for long-haul flights.
- Eva Air allows only disabled persons to carry a service pet on a flight while traveling. Else, the airline doesn’t allow carry-on pets.
- The airline doesn’t allow its passenger to travel with a pregnant pet.
- Pet traveling on the airline should be at least 4 months old.
- Passengers traveling with a pet must submit the pet’s vaccination certificate.
- Eva Air doesn’t allow pets on long-haul flights, including flights to Europe, Oceania, and North America.
- The pet’s weight, including the pet carrier, should be less than 14kgs.
- The airline will charge you the 2 excess baggage fees for your checked-in pet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How do I contact EVA Air customer service?
- If you want to contact the respective EVA Airlines Customer Service, you can do the same by following the simple steps:
- The official Office Telephone Number is +1-310-362-6600.
- Office Address: 2199 Campus Drive, El Segundo, CA 90245 · Office Opening Hours (Local Time): Monday~Friday.
Q2. What time does EVA Air counter open?
The respective EVA Airlines counters are open at 7:00 & close punctually 60 minutes before the flight departure.
Q3. Is EVA Air giving refunds?
The respective EVA airlines give full refunds to all the passengers that are eligible for the same. In addition, a no-penality and no-charges deduction refund will be given if the refund application is made within the 24hours of flight reservations, and the flight must be seven days before the flight departure hours, which is 168 hours before the flight departure.
Q4. How much does it cost to cancel a flight with EVA Air?
The respective EVA Airlines allows you to cancel your flight within 24 hours of booking, so you will be exempted from cancellation fees. However, if you are somehow not able to cancel within 24 hours of booking. You can still cancel it after 24 hours, but it will cost you around 50 USD as a cancellation fee for Domestic flight routes. Cancellation fees for International Fight routes will be about 100 USD respectively.
Q5. Can premium economy use EVA Air Lounge?
EVA Airlines allows its Silver Card members holding confirmed upgrade reservations to easily access EVA Air VIP lounges worldwide in short Worldwide.
Q6. Does Eva Air provide meals?
The respective EVA Airlines offers special pre-order feasts to cater according to your particular needs. Therefore, kindly feel complimentary to utilize our Online “Meal Order” process, available more than 24 hours prior to the departure duration of your respective flight.