Last updated on November 3rd, 2022 at 10:36 am
Know About Reservation, Manage Booking, Cancelation & Other Queries
United Airlines was founded in 1926 as Varney Airlines. It is one of the major Airlines in the United States. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, United Airlines is the third largest airline in the world when measured by fleet size and the total routes offered by the airline. It is also a founding division of the world’s largest airline alliance, Star Alliance, along with other 28 airline members.
According to its route network, United operates large domestic and international flights to various popular destinations. It operates flights to around 210 destinations through the United States and more than 120 destinations internationally to all six inhabited continents: North America, South America, Africa, Europe, Asia, & Oceania.
With United Airlines, you can explore various popular destinations, including Chicago, Denver, New York, San Francisco, Washington, Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, Munich, Paris, Tokyo, and London.
Read Also :- United Airlines Name Change On Ticket
United Airlines Hubs
United Airlines flights are operating around eight hubs within the United States and its Territories. The hubs of United Airlines are as listed below:
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
United Airlines Fleet Size
United Airlines operates a fleet size of 808 aircraft, becoming the third-largest commercial airline globally. It uses a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing family. Let’s have a look at the detailed fleet size of United Airlines flights:
|Boeing 737 MAX 9||16|
United Airlines Reservations – Manage Your Flight!
With United Airlines, you can make flight reservations online and offline to various popular destinations. It is easy to book your flight tickets with United airlines. With the least inconvenience, you can reach out to customer support anytime, or you can also visit the official website to book your flight reservations.
One can also manage their flight schedule at the official website, update their personal information, upgrade your seating arrangement, and cancel your flight as per the cancellation policy. If you are traveling with an infant, kids, pets, or any disability, you can request special arrangements for them. You can either contact customer support through United Airlines Phone Number or visit the official website to submit the request.
Also Read :- United Airlines Transfer Ticket To Another Person
Know How to Make United Airlines Reservations?
United Airlines provides easy ways to book your flight reservations without any hurdle. You can book your round-trip or a one-way trip through the online or offline procedure. You can also make use of your United Airlines miles points to earn discounts on your flight tickets. Here are the convenient ways through which you can conveniently book your flight with United Airlines:
Book Through the Official Website or Mobile App
You can easily visit the official website of United Airlines, or you can also download the mobile app to make United Airlines Reservations. Here are some easy steps which you can follow to make reservations with United:
- Visit the official site or app of United Airlines.
- After that, you will see a book a flight option. Click on it to book your flight.
- Now, you have to enter the departure origin and arrival dates & destinations. Along with that, you have to choose the type of trip, total passengers, type of cabin, etc. details.
- On the next page, you need to select a flight according to the time & price from the listed available flights on that day.
- After submitting that, it will take you to the page to enter your info like the passengers’ names, contact deals, and other details.
- Then proceed to make payment to confirm the booking. Now, you have to pay the total amount. You can also make use of coupons or miles points to book your flight at an affordable rate.
- Now, make the payment with the safe and secured payment methods.
- Once the payment is made, you will receive a confirmation email on your registered mail Id. You can now take the printout of your itinerary or show the itinerary through your mobile to check-in at the airport.
Book Via United Airlines Phone Number
Travelers can also book their flights by contacting the customer care number. The customer care service is available 24 hours and seven days to help passengers with flight bookings and other booking related issues. You have to give a call on the customer care number to connect with United Airlines Customer Service so that you can conveniently book your flight reservations.
Policies and Services of United Airlines That You Should Know!
We all know every airline has its own sets of policies, rules, regulations, terms, and conditions. They offered policies according to their flight size, rules, and flight fares & services. It is mandatory for passengers to travel and follow according to the policies. Thus, here are the policies and services of United Airlines that you must know before booking your flight:
United Airlines Baggage Policy
Travelers are advised to carry the bags according to the baggage allowance policy to avoid any inconvenience at the time of boarding. In case your luggage is oversized or not according to the procedure, you might have to pay the extra charges for the giant bag. Here is the baggage allowance policy of United Airlines:
|Carry-on bags||9 x 14 x 22 inches|
|Personal Item||9 x 10 x 17 inches|
Checked bags – The standard size of the bag is 62 inches in total.
|United Economy||50 pounds|
|United Business United First United Polaris business class||70 pounds|
You have to keep your baggage claim receipt with yourself till the end of the destination. If your bag is lost or damaged, you can also report it to customer care support.
United Airlines Date Change Policy
With United, you can enjoy more flexibility without any worry. You take advantage of no change fee to make changes in your flight schedule as many times as you want. United provides no cost in changing the flight schedule from the most Economy to all premium cabin tickets. Here are the travelers traveling to these places can also avail of no fee change policy benefits:
- Within the continental US
- While traveling to Alaska or Hawaii from the continental US.
- Traveling internationally, including the Caribbean and Mexico, from the US.
United Airlines Cancelation Policy
The cancellation and refund of United depend on the type of ticket you have bought and when you are canceling your flight. Here is the detailed cancelation policy of United Airlines, which you have to follow before canceling your flight.
- 24-Hour Flexible Booking – According to the 24 hours for flexible booking policy, travelers can conveniently cancel their flight bookings within 24 hours of booking the ticket. Although travelers of basic Economy are not eligible to avail of benefits of this policy.
- Refundable Ticket – Those who have bought a refundable ticket can cancel the flight reservations and avail of a full refund without paying any cancellation fee.
- Non-refundable Ticket – As per the United Airlines cancellation policy, those who have bought non-refundable tickets may have to pay the cancellation charges to cancel the reservations. The rest will add to your credit for future registration.
United Airlines Refund Policy
In case of a flight got canceled by the Airline or you have withdrawn your flight, then to claim your refund by submitting the request form online through the official website or mobile app. You will get your refund back within seven days of sending the request form. In case of any concern, you can reach out to United Airlines customer service for instant help and support.
United Airlines Check-In
Passengers can conveniently check-in online or offline. To check-in online, you need to visit the official website or check-in through the mobile app. You can check-in online within 24 hours of your departure.
For offline kiosk check-in at the airport, you need to reach out at the airport at least 2 hours before your departure. Travelers prefer online check-in to avoid long queues at the airport.
Earn United Airlines MileagePlus Membership
MileagePlus membership offers you the benefit of earning miles and credits to make your future travel trip less expensive. You can use these miles and credit as points to get great discounts on your flight tickets. This MileagePlus ticket is a world ticket for you to travel more and earn more points for your travel expenses.
How to Use Mileage Plus Miles and Credits?
- You can use these miles to travel with any airline in the Star Alliance network.
- Use these points to travel domestically as well as internationally.
- You can use this to upgrade your flight to a higher and premium cabin class.
- Get great discounts and other offers on premium cabin class fares.
Famous Destinations and Routes Operated by United Airlines
United Airlines operates around 4,500 daily flights to more than 300 cities across six continents. You can explore various popular destinations and routes where you can travel with your friends and family. Here are some of the popular domestic & international ways and departures that are operated by the United Airlines flights:
Popular Routes Operated to United Airlines
Flights to Denver
Flights from Las Vegas to Denver
Flights from London to Denver
Flights from Green falls to Denver
Flights from Bangkok to Denver
Flights to New York
Flights from Tokyo to New York
Flights from Boston to New York
Flights from Rome to New York
Flights from Mumbai to New York
Flights to Hongkong (HKG)
Flights from New York to Hongkong (HKG)
Flights from San Francisco to Hongkong (HKG)
Flights from Honolulu to Hongkong (HKG)
Flights from Chicago to Hongkong (HKG)
Flights to Rome (FCO)
Denver to Rome (FCO)
Boston to (FCO) Rome
Washington DC to Rome (FCO)
Houston to (FCO) Rome
Popular Destination to Travel with United Airlines
|Domestic Destinations||International Destinations|
Tips to Find the Best Deals To Book United Airlines Flights
Here are the tips for finding the best deals and cheap flight fares of United Airlines:
- Be flexible with your travel dates & time. Before booking the flight, you should compare the flight fares of United Airlines to choose the least expensive flight.
- You can also buy a MileagePlus membership to earn miles and credit points to make your trip cheaper.
- You can also avoid peak times to book flights and avoid booking at the last minute until it’s an emergency as you may find expensive flight fares at peak times and last minute.
- Travelers must keep an eye on festive deals and offers to get huge discounts on their reservations. You can avail of various exclusive deals and vacation packages to make your journey hassle-free.
- Subscribe for deals and airfare alerts. You can get instant alerts for a cheap flight and deal alerts so that you can plan your trip accordingly.
Learn More About Different Policies of United Airlines Reservations!
Here are some more policies and extra amenities that you can request and get while booking United Airlines tickets:
- Traveling While Pregnant
Those who are pregnant and traveling before the 36th week of your pregnancy, then there is no need to submit any medical documents. But in an emergency, if you are traveling after the 36th week of your pregnancy, then in such case, you need to submit an obstetrician’s certificate. You need to submit the documents and have to carry the original documents and a copy at the time of boarding.
- United Airlines Pet Service
If you are traveling with a pet, then in such case, you can either take your well-trained pets through In-cabin pets or Pet Safe services. You can fly domestically with your small dogs & cats in the pet cage and keep them with you in the cabin.
If your dog or cat is big, you can request Pet Safe services safely designed to transport pets with your flight safely and comfortably.
- Special Amenities
United Airlines understands the concerns of travelers. If you are traveling with a disability or any unaccompanied minor is traveling on the flight, you can request special arrangements for them.
In case of any health issues, you can also ask for special food and meals for you.
Why Travel with United Airlines Flights? Know Here!
United Airlines is one of the leading airlines in America and the world. Every year millions of travelers travel with United to various popular destinations. It is also one of the largest airlines to cover most destinations in the world. Hence to understand the more reasons to travel with United Airlines, then let’s see some listed below reasons why you should choose United:
- Affordable rates – You can fly with your friends and family to explore various destinations at an affordable price.
- Vast Route Network – Explore more than 300 destinations in around six continents across the world. You can book your flights along with great deals and vacation packages.
- Earn Miles and Credits – You can also earn miles and credit points by becoming a MileagePlus member. Buy the membership and enjoy the great benefits of it to make your travel cheaper and flexible. For any query contact United Airlines Customer Services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques 1. From where can I book my flight?
Ans 1. You can visit the official website of United Airlines, or you can contact Airline customer service to book your flight.
Ques 2. How can I check-in online for United flights?
Ans 2. You can check-in online through the web or the mobile app within 24 hours of your departure.
Ques 3. How can I get special arrangements for boarding?
Ans 3. You can submit a request online through the official website or request it by calling on the customer care number.
Ques 4. How can I earn miles and credit by traveling?
Ans 4. Travelers can conveniently earn miles and credit points by becoming a member of MileagePlus membership.
Ques 5. What to do if I didn’t receive any confirmation mail?
Ans 5. If you didn’t get any confirmation mail within 24 hours of your booking, you could try contacting customer care support for help and resolving your concerns.
Ques 6. What are the payment methods to book the flight online?
Ans 6. You can make payment online through various safe & secured methods like online banking or Credit / Debit card.
Ques 7. How far can we book a flight?
Ans 7. You are free to book a flight online at least 330 days before your departure.
Ques 8. Can I change my flight schedule?
Ans 8. Yes, you can change and manage your flight booking through your online account.
Ques 9. What to do if I have lost my itinerary?
Ans 9. You can download it online through your account travel history.
Ques 10. What is the alternative method to book a flight?
Ans 10. You can make United Airlines reservations offline by calling on the genuine customer care of United airlines.
Contact United Airlines Customer Service For Travel Support!
For any help and assistance, you can conveniently reach out to customer care service. It is available round the clock and every day to resolve your various issues. You can call on the easily accessible customer care number to fix your booking issues, itinerary issues, report any misconduct, or report lost item or baggage. The agent at the helpdesk are well-trained and experienced to handle your concerns and other traveling issues.
Important Contact Details of United Airlines Customer Support
|Department||Customer Care Service|
|Working Hours of Call Centers||24/7|
|Is real Human Support Available||Yes|
|Best Time to Call||3:15 PM|
|Alternative Methods to Contact||Phone, Web, Social Media, Email|
|New Flight Bookings & Changes||+1-888-800-5475|
Leave a Reply