Last updated on November 4th, 2022 at 05:16 am
Have you made the trip plans? But unfortunately, you must cancel it because of some unavoidable circumstances. However, you don’t have to fret. Turkish Airlines provides passengers the facility to change their flight whenever needed.
Passengers can make changes in their flight dates, time, and routes. Becoming familiar with the Turkish Airlines Change Flight policy is a great idea. When doing last-minute changes, the information about Turkish Airlines changes becomes handy.
Read this blog and get in-depth knowledge about Turkish Airlines Change Flight Policy.
Turkish Airlines Change Flight Policy
- The traveler must pay the full change fee and must reissue the ticket by following the Turkish Airlines Change Flight Policy if the tickets were not purchased through the Turkish official mobile app, Turkish website, ticket counter, or via other ways.
- The airline has assessed the expense of altering a short-haul trip. Passengers must pay Turkish Airlines’ existing change fees, which run from $60 to $120.
- If the departure date falls within the covid period, no transition fee will be charged. Therefore, it means that changing your planned route won’t cost you anything or result in a charge from the airline.
- The Turkish Airlines change flight policy clears that there is no change charge for travelers who make changes during the grace time. For owners of refundable tickets, airlines have a policy with zero change fees.
- Turkish Airlines allows travelers to make alterations to their reservations within 24 hours before the scheduled departure time. However, the departure date must be 7 or more days from the time of the booking.
- The airline might charge the full ticket price as a change fee if passengers change their flight on the same day as departure.
- To make changes on the same day as departure, the customer must pay the full cost of the ticket plus a Turkish Airlines change flight fee.
- If the airline cancels the flight, you can make changes without paying a change fee.
Related Post: Turkish Airlines First Class
How to Change Turkish Airlines Tickets?
- Utilize your username & password to finish the authentication process on Turkish Airlines’ official site.
- Click on the “Manage Trip” option from the above section. Fill out the needed fields.
- Simply review the information & select “Find Trip.” Choose your itinerary from the list.
- Make the necessary adjustments according to your needs.
- The airline will now bring up the best selections.
- You must first pay the amendment cost of Turkish Airlines before that.
- Lastly, your registered ID, the agent will get a confirmation email after payment is complete.
- Contact department/customer number for change of flight.
- Select your language.
- As soon as you receive the command, connect to the accessible agent.
- You must provide the agent with the passenger’s name, flight number, and confirmation code.
- Provide your information, & the representative will review it before progressing with your request to modify your flight.
- You must pay the Turkish Airlines change fee after the confirmation mail.
- You will get the e-ticket on your registered IDs immediately once the payment is completed.
At the Airport
- First, present your confirmation code & passenger name at the airport counter.
- Then, give the agent on duty all the details they need to process the change request.
- Next, depending on availability, the agent may assess your request and modify your ticket.
- You can immediately obtain a new ticket by paying the Turkish Airlines change fee. But only after you get the confirmation from the representative about availability.
- First, visit the Turkish Airlines Kiosk at the airport.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Afterward, enter your name and confirmation codes.
- Instantly print the replacement ticket after paying Turkish Airlines to change your tickets.
Read Also: Turkish Airlines Baggage Allowance
Terms and Conditions of Turkish Airlines Change Flight
- You cannot change the flight tickets to another destination or date. The place of travel must match that of the original purchase.
- The benefits of a Zero Change Fee & Open Ticket policies are only available to you once.
- One hour before the flight’s scheduled departure, you can update the adjustments.
- Together with the flight date, you cannot change other reservation-related details.
Furthermore, contact Turkish Airlines customer support with any questions.
Also check: Emirates Transfer Miles
Turkish Airlines Change Flight Fee
- Passengers need to pay the Turkish Airlines Change Flight Fee of 200-400 for long-haul flights.
- In some cases, Turkish will charge 20%-30% of the total fare.
- And if you are changing your flight for the same day as departure, then, in that case, you need to pay 70% of your total fare as a flight change fee.
- The cost of changing a short-haul flight has been evaluated by the airline. Turkish Airlines’ current change fees range from $60 to $120, payable by passengers.
- There won’t be a transition fee if the departure date comes within the covid period. Therefore, it indicates that you are not charged a fee or charged by the airline to change your scheduled itinerary.
- The entire cost of the ticket, plus a Turkish Airlines change fee, must be paid by the customer to make modifications on the same day as departure.
- You can make modifications without paying the change fee if the carrier cancels the flight.
Yes, you can change your Turkish flight tickets before your scheduled departure. Turkish Airlines has a flexible cancellation policy to make the passengers comfortable.
Passengers have to pay the flight change fee of 30% of the total fare if they are making changes in their flight only 12 hours before their departure schedule. If passengers want to change their flight free of cost, then they have to change it within 24 hours of booking, but it should be done 7 days before their flight departure date.
To reschedule your flight, follow the mentioned step-by-step guide:
1. First, visit Turkish Airlines’ website, or you can open the official mobile app.
2. Then, click on the “Manage Booking” tab.
3. Then fetch your booking by providing your reservation code and last name.
4. Afterward, select the “Turkish Airlines Change Flight” option.
5. Lastly, make the required changes and then pay for rescheduling your flight.
Passengers can cancel their flight within the first 24 hours of booking their flight without paying for cancelation. Or the passengers can call the agents’ phone number; regardless of their ticket type, they will get full refunds.
Leave a Reply