Last updated on November 3rd, 2022 at 10:24 am
Spirit is an ultra-low-cost carrier airline, with its headquarters in Florida. In addition, it is the largest of its class in North America. That is to say, they receive a considerable number of reservation requests daily.
In this writing we will discuss the Spirit Airlines Reservations process.
Therefore, this is all we’ve included below –
- How to make a reservation?
- Reservation Deals.
- Contact Information.
- Frequently Asked Questions.
How to book Spirit Airlines Reservations?
- Firstly, go to the official website of Spirit Airlines.
- Then go to the Book tab.
- After that, select the type of trip.
- Round Trip
- One-Way Fare.
- Multi-city Fare.
- Then select payment medium.
- Select the origin airport and the destination airport.
*Once you select them, the website will automatically show more input fields.
- Input the date/s of travel.
- Then select the number of passengers traveling.
- Lastly, type in a promotional code (if you have one) before clicking on Search Flights.
*After this, the page will move to the fare selection screen.
- So, select the fares you prefer.
- After that, click on Continue with Standard (if you don’t have super saver membership or don’t want to book using points).
*Now, you’ll reach the Boost/Upgrade page.
- Click “Book It” if you don’t want to upgrade the fare class.
*After this, you will need to fill in the passenger information.
- Subsequently, fill in your personal information.
- Date of Birth (DOB).
- Known Traveller Number (Optional).
- Free Spirit Number.
- Also, you can select any additional services for physically challenged or aged passengers.
- Then fill in the contact person details or click on, the passenger is the contact person. Then fill in your contact details.
- Click on Continue.
- Now select for baggage capacity you need (if not included in your fare or your baggage exceeds the limit).
*After this, the website will take you to the seat selection map.
- So, select the seats you prefer (this has an additional fee). Otherwise, you may skip seat selection, and one would be allotted to you automatically.
- Click on Continue.
- Then select any additional flight options if you want.
- Then select the Check-In option and click on Continue with Standard.
- After that, select your payment mode, and complete your transaction
How to Get Deals on Spirit Airlines Reservations?
Like any ultra-low-cost carrier, Spirit’s business model focuses on affordability. Therefore, they provide passengers with deals to specific locations.
- At first, go to Spirit Airlines official website.
- Then go to the top bar of the page and click on Deals.
- Once on the next page, scroll down to “Grab our Best Deals.”
- Then select the origin airport and your budget.
*The page will show you the discounted tickets to destinations.
- After that, click on View Deals below the destination you wish to travel to.
- Select your trip details.
- Type of trip: One-way or Round trip.
- Date of Departure.
- Your Return date.
- Number of Passengers.
- Promo Code.
- Then click on Search Flights.
- Continue with the reservation process.
- Select Fare.
- Click on Seats.
- Choose Baggage Limit.
Read Also : Spirit Name Change On Ticket
In conclusion, now you know everything about Spirit Airlines Reservations. However, in case you’re still having some problems, below is the contact information of Spirit Airlines.
|Spirit Sales and Guest Service||855-728-3555|
|Hearing Impaired||TTY/TTD – 711|
|Spirit Vacations Sales and Guest Service||877-474-8006|
At last, if you have any further queries regarding Spirit Airlines Reservations, below are some FAQs to help you.Further you can contact Spirit Airlines Customer Services for all your queries.
Frequently Asked Questions
Passengers can use the Spirit Airlines Reservations number to connect to Sales Service. Therefore, it is used to book flight tickets.
Spirit Airlines Reservations Number: 1-855-SAVE-555 (855-728-3555).
In short, it takes approximately 15 minutes after a customer has booked a flight ticket for the flight confirmation to process.
Passengers can go to any Spirit agent at the airport to add bags to their reservations. Similarly, you can do the same through the online website. However, Spirit advises you to do it online to save money and time.
There are two ways to add bags to your reservation online –
Manage Booking – In case you want to add before 24 hours of your departure time.
• Go to the Spirit website.
• Then click on My Trips.
• Enter the information asked and click on Continue.
• After that, click on Add Bags button.
• Select the number of bags you wish to add.
• Complete Payment.
Check-In – However, in case there is less than 24 hours before your departure time.
• Firstly, go to the Spirit website.
• Secondly, click on Check-In.
• After that, enter your Spirit Airlines Reservations details.
• Click on Check-in.
• Once you arrive at your reservation, click on Add Bags.
• Thirdly, select the number of bags and proceed to payment.