Last updated on November 4th, 2022 at 06:00 am
Is there any sudden change in your plan? If yes, then don’t fret! As Air France provides its customer with the rebooking opportunity to make their journey hassle-free.
And to learn more about the process and policies for Air France rebooking, then thoroughly read the blog given below:
What Are the Different Procedures for Air France Rebooking?
Air France offers multiple procedures to its customers for flight rebooking. Therefore, below are the steps one must follow before rebooking the flight ticket.
Online Air France Rebooking
- First, you must visit the official site of Air France.
- Then, on the home screen, search for ‘My Bookings.’
- Click on the tab.
- Fill in the required details such as last name and booking reference number.
- Afterward, a new page with your flight itinerary will appear on the screen.
- Click on the reservation you want to make a change.
- Then, click on the flight change option and select the rebooking tab.
- Confirm the changes that you have made.
- Make the payment if required.
- In the end, you will receive a confirmation of your credentials registered with Air France.
Air France Rebooking Via Customer Support
- First of all, visit the official site of Air France.
- Then, search for the ‘Contact Us’ options under the ‘help and contact’ tab.
- Click on the tab.
- Now, from the given options, click on the desired options.
- A new page will pop on the screen with the customer support details.
- Click on the given helpline number to get connected with the airline’s customer support.
- After connecting with the airlines, carefully hear to the automated menu.
- Select the desired key to connect with the customer support staff.
- Now, tell your query to customer support in detail and ask him to rebook your reservation.
- Then, customer support staff will rebook the tickets and ask for your confirmation.
- Confirm the desired changes.
- Make the payment using net banking, credit, or debit cards if required.
- In the end, you will receive confirmation of your credentials registered with Air France.
Air France Rebooking at the Ticket Counter
Airlines have made it convenient for customers to rebook their tickets at the airport who aren’t able to rebook their flights using the website or via customer support staff.
Therefore, for making any changes to the reservation, the traveler has to visit the nearest airport ticket counter, where the agent will help you with your desired changes.
Then, the agent will make the desired changes and ask for confirmation. At last, after completing the payment process, you will receive confirmation and a new ticket from the airline.
Air France Rebooking Policies
Before making any changes or rebooking, customers should be aware of the policies. Thus, read below the given policies:
- The airline offers its customers to rebook their flight through the manage booking feature, over a phone call, or at the ticket counter.
- Per the airline’s policy, the airline will not charge any rebooking or cancelation charges if changes are made within 24 hours of making a reservation.
- Passengers must pay the rebooking charges if he makes changes after 24 hours of making a reservation.
- For any modifications, passengers can contact the customer support staff or the live chat agent 24/7 for further information and assistance.
- The airline charges a cost of $20 to $35 as a flight rebooking fee.
What Are the Reasons for Air France Rebooking?
Customers flying with Air France should be aware of the causes of rebooking a flight. Therefore, you should know the reason for rebooking before knowing the methods. At the same time, rebooking is generally made due to two causes which are mentioned below:
- Sometimes, due to inescapable circumstances, flyers might have to modify their reservation or need to rebook their tickets.
- Secondly, rebooking happens when an airline cancels the flight of a passenger but instantly rebooks him on the next available flight.
Terms And Conditions of Air France Rebooking
Airlines in today’s business have made rebooking completely hassle-free by offering multiple options to its passenger to make the rebooking efficient.
Therefore, given below are the terms and conditions customers should be aware of before making any changes to their flight tickets.
In Case Air France Cancels the Flight
The airline will rebook you on the next available flight if Air France changes or cancels your ticket. However, after making any changes, the airline will offer the passenger a seat in a similar cabin as their last ticket.
Therefore, if any modifications are made by Air France which is unsuitable for you, then the passenger can ask the airline for either compensation, a refund, or another flight.
If the Customer Cancels the Flight
If the customer itself cancels the reservation, then he can rebook the ticket using the official website of the airline, customer support assistance, or at the ticket counter.
Sometimes, it also happens that the airline’s schedule doesn’t suit the customer for that you have to cancel the reservation and rebook it as per the requirements.
In the end, the passenger has to pay the rebooking fee for making any changes or either rebooking of flight.
Air France Cancelation Policies
- Passengers who have booked their ticket with Air France can cancel and rebook it within 24 hours of booking. This means the airline will not charge any additional cost either while canceling or making a rebooking.
- In the case of non-refundable tickets passengers who cancel their tickets will get a refund in the form of a travel voucher after deducting the cancelation fee. Therefore, the travel voucher is valid for a year from the date of issuance.
- Passengers with refundable tickets can cancel their international flight tickets 4 hours before departure. However, under domestic flight tickets, flyers can make cancelation 2 hours before departure and rebook themselves as per their requirements.
Air France Refund Policy
- Air France doesn’t allow its customer to request a refund on basic economy flight tickets.
- The airline offers its flyers refund in the form of a credit voucher or cash depending on the type of ticket that you have booked.
- As per the airlines, passengers can claim refunds on all types of tickets.
- Passengers will get a full refund if the ticket will get canceled within 24 hours of reservation.
- The airline provides credit card refunds to its passenger within a week. At the same time, in another payment mode, the airline will receive the refund within 2 weeks.
Q. Can I rebook my canceled flight?
As noted above, Air France Rebooking provides its customers to rebook their canceled flights in two ways:
- If the airline cancels the flight: The airline will either book you on the next available flight or you can claim a full refund in your original mode of payment or travel voucher.
- If a passenger cancels the flight: In this case, flyers can rebook themselves as per their requirements. If a passenger cancels and rebooks the flight ticket within 24 hours of booking the airline will not charge any fee for the modifications.
Q. Can you change a flight after it’s booked?
Air France allows its passengers to change flight date, time, and correct name as per the airline’s policy. However, a passenger doesn’t have to pay any change fee if he makes changes within 24 hours of booking.
The passenger can change using the official website, customer support, or at the airport.
Q. What is the fee for Air France rebooking?
As mentioned above, Air France charges a fee of $20 to $35 for rebooking the flight. Therefore, the cost completely depends on the fare of the ticket and the scheduled take-off.
More helpful guides:
Delta airlines group reservations
Leave a Reply